Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Week One lots of sweat and Hard work

After taking several samples of plants I met with Tim Hartman, Texas A&M Extension Service to assist me with identification.  After the verification was complete I knew I had tons of work ahead of me. So work began with the removal of a 20 X 10 foot bed of Asian Jasmine and several Cedar trees.   Also the property had become completely overgrown with various vines and weeds that were taking over and smothering desirable plants. The decisions was made to remove the Cedar trees to open the the view of the property from the in order to add curb appeal.  The over two foot tall weeds were all pulled from the beds in the yard revealing Canna Lilies, Amaryllis, and various desirable plants.  After the completion of week one work this was the result.
Weeds & Trees removed the first week

So you can see the house and also the beautiful Amaryllis and Cannas

New view from the street. 

Cannas and Mondo grass uncovered during weed removal

Canna's in bloom now seen after weed removal

One of my favorite finds during weed removal

The bed of Asian Jasmine being removed

No comments:

Post a Comment